02 February 2013

Saturday Snaps


”photobucket”border=”0

I've been having a lot of fun taking pictures the last couple of weeks, so having a chance to show them off is always fun. I'm joining up with Naila Moon at Just the Stuff Ya Know for her weekly photography meme, Saturday Snaps.  It's a chance to link up some pictures taken over the last week.  You may have seen some of the photos in posts over the last week, and some may be new.  I just hope you enjoy looking at them in general.

Sunday, January 27 - Pete playing at the church playground

Monday, January 28 - Pete working on his workbook with Mommy.

Thursday, January 31 - The rain made the small stream behind my apartment run quickly.

Friday, February 1 - The snow covered hills of my apartment complex

Friday, February 1 - Teddy's new bear, Luck Bear, with glasses added to make him look more like his owner.