08 August 2011

The List Challenge: Day 12

It's time for day 12 of The List Challenge.  And the list for today is:

Things You Want Your Children to Know About You



  • I love to sing.
  • I love to write.
  • I love to read.
  • I met their father online. We were friends for a year before we started dating.
  • I love them very much.
  • I'm not perfect.  I've made a lot of mistakes.
  • I could have been valedictorian if I'd stayed at my school in Downsville, but I still think the move to Florida was a better choice for me.  I learned more there than I would have if I stayed in NY.
  • I spent a lot of my summers playing with my cousins down at my grandparents.  They lived in the valley right below us and had a lot of land.  We were outside almost every day.
  • When I was a kid, I wanted to be a teacher.
  • I started role-playing when I was in college . I stopped playing for several years and started back up right before I met their father.
  • I'm trying hard to make myself a better person, for them and for me.