07 April 2011

Thankful Thursday

I try to take one day a week where I step back and look at the things that I'm thankful for.  And Thursdays are that day.

Today, I am thankful for...

... a five year old who "gets it" sometimes and lets his little brother "win" a race.
... fantastic swappers that always send such wonderful packages.
... the hope that Best Buy will be able to repair my camera after it fell into my washing machine without me noticing it.  (Yeah.  I really don't want to talk to much about this one.)
... the fact that I actually bought the protection plan, where I usually don't for said camera.
... long lead times on some of my swaps.
... having plenty to work on or read tomorrow.
... that I was given the award by .  It's the first award I've gotten while blogging... heck, the first award I've gotten for ANYTHING for a long time.

Check out the next post for the details on the Versatile Blogger award and see who I'll be passing the honor on to.