29 July 2011

Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun

It's that time of week again.


I've been thinking of some of these this earlier today and I still don't know what the answers will be until they pour from my fingers.



This week’s statements:
1. I find _____ helps me relax when I come home from work.
2. I always think my significant other looks best when ____.
3. Someday I’m going to ___________________________.
4. When I open my eyes in the morning, I want to _________________.

My answers:


1. I find reading a book helps me relax when I come home from work. (Ok, not really.  Because I never come home from work. Being a mom is 24/7.  But reading a book is always relaxing for me.)
2. I always think my significant other looks best when he's just come out of the shower. (Mmmmm.....)
3. Someday I'm going to travel the world. (Ok. Probably not the whole world.  But at the very least a large portion of the UK, the Netherlands, Poland Japan and Australia. 'Cause I really want to visit these places. And I'm not even going to start on the US places I'd like to go to.)
4. When I open my eyes in the morning, I want to get some coffee. (Though I usually don't.  I get so busy doing things for the boys that I forget about it.)

If you're so inclined, take a look at some of the other answers on other blogs.