20 January 2013

Sundays in My City


Unknown Mami
I had so many grand plans of taking my camera when I went places this week, getting pics of things in Nashville to share for this week's Sundays in My City.  Unfortunately, I either forgot my camera or ended up forgetting to take it out of my pocket.  Yup.  One of those days.
So this morning, I decided I'd go out and take a few pics around my apartment.  I couldn't go far because I the kids were inside, but I did manage to get a few pictures so you can see what my little corner of the world 

This is the view out my front door.

Looking down the row of townhomes in my apartment complex
There's a small stream behind my apartment.
Looking from behind our apartment.  The tree
you see, branches bare, is a willow.  One
spring day, I'm going to sit under it and read.

A look at our front door.  It isn't much, but it's home.