24 January 2013

Daily Challenges will Resume.... Maybe this weekend

Between being sick, dealing with Pete and trying to find my own balance again, I've let my challenges somewhat fall by the wayside.  Heck, I've let everything fall by the wayside, honestly.  I don't know when the last time I looked at my soft schedule or actually cleaned.  I don't know when the last time was that I actually looked forward to the day.

It's still a process.  All of it is a process.  I'm not giving up.  I refuse to.  But I'm also trying to make a lot of changes to my life.  I have to make changes regarding how I structure my day.  I realized today that I've let the TV babysit Pete more than I should recently.  I spend more time cleaning, online, writing, reading or anything else.  And that's not helping him or me.  So I'm going to try to leave the electronics to the side and get out and do things more with Pete.  We're going to be working on his workbook, playing with his toys, I'll get him to help me with the cleaning some, and we're getting out of the house more.

Maybe I need to make some of these things my daily challenge instead.

All I know is that I'm still trying to figure out how to make me, my children, my husband, and my world a happier place.  And I haven't gotten there yet.  But I will.