07 October 2015

Here I come again

Well, here comes another attempt at blogging.  I'm not sure if it will be any more successful than it was before, but I'm going to give it a try.  I've both got a lot more on my plate as well as having not as much on my plate.  More because I'm working now, just two days a week, but it is cutting out time for being home to get things done.  But I less because Teddy is trying to step it up with helping more around the house, as is Rich.  So I'm able to set a schedule and get things done.  For the most part, I'm keeping everything at a baseline daily or weekly.  Starting next week, I'm planning on going through the house for organizational and decluttering.  It'll take me a long time to do it because I'm planing on doing it in small batches, like a shelf or a drawer at a time.  Eventually, it will all be good.  Or so I hope.

One of the things I'm trying to work into my plan is all the TV that I'm trying to watch.  Between catching up on shows that I'd left go by the wayside but want to see and the new shows coming out, it's a lot of time.  I've been catching up with a lot of watching this week while the kids are on break (trying to get things done while they are home is near impossible) so hopefully, I'll be down to just the new eps each week.  I'm hoping to do reviews of various eps weekly as well, once I get everything scheduled and organized.

I'm not sure if anyone would be interested in what shows are on my watchlist, but I'm going to list them in case anyone is interested in my reviews of what I'm watching (or if anyone wants to say "Make sure you review this show!  I'm really curious about it!")

Saturday

  • Doctor Who 
Sunday
  • Quantico 
Monday
  • Gotham
  • Scorpion
  • Blindspot
  • NCIS: LA (still catching up with season 5 and 6, so I'm recording the new season to watch when I'm done playing catch up)
  • Supergirl (when it starts)
Tuesday
  • NCIS
  • The Flash
  • Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
  • Limitless
  • Best Time Ever with Neil Patrick Harris
  • Wicked City (when it starts)
Wednesday
  • Arrow
  • Criminal Minds
Thursday
  • Heroes Reborn
  • The Blacklist
  • Angel from Hell (when it starts) 
Friday
  • Grimm

There are a lot of other shows that are supposed to come on later in the season that I'm planning on watching.  I'm not sure if I'll actually be able to keep up with all of them, or keep up with reviewing them, but hey at least I'm going to try.  I'm also going to try to get back to updating my 101 in 1001 blog.  I've been doing things for it but not really blogging so... we'll see how it goes.

Now I'm off to take the boys to lunch.  They've had to spend an hour every day cleaning their room and when they do, I do something special with them each day.  If they get their whole room cleaned by Friday, they are going to the movies.  So far, they've been keeping up with things pretty well so they've got a chance.  

In the meantime, I'm going to post a few pics from the last week or so:

Pete getting his karate on
Teddy with his good karate form


Super Peter
Teddy, falling asleep at the computer