02 January 2021

Here I Come Again

Once again, I'm starting my 101 in 1001.  I've been wanting to write more, so I've added updating my blog at least three times a week.  I've been posting on Facebook but... it's just feeling so fractious lately.  So my hope is to come back and write here more regularly.


This past year of COVID-19 has been a mixed bag for our family.  My husband has been lucky enough to work from home 3 to 4 days a week so I'm not as worried about him being out and about.  Our school district has been virtual the whole time and, honestly, I'm glad for it.  It has been difficult for my youngest - his autism has made keeping him focused on a more erratic schedule sometimes difficult.  But he's still managed to get his work in (usually with me or Dad sitting on him to get it done).  Would I like him back in school?  Yes.  But I'm finding ways to make it work to help keep my family and all of the teachers safe.


My eldest started high school this year and distance learning has been going really well for him.  With his anxiety, being able to be on the other side of a computer screen where he doesn't have to have the camera on most of the time helps him stay focused on what the teacher is saying and getting all of his work done well.


I've just been trying to keep my head above water.  Having everyone working/schooling from home has made it more difficulty for me to get anything done.  But with the new year, I'm going to try to start anew with the new year.  Between my 101 and my BuJo, I'm hoping to have the motivation to get back on track.  


I'm not sure if anyone is still reading my blog, but I'm hoping that maybe I can get some readership back as I get back into posting more regularly.  Wish me luck!


In the meantime, here are a few recent pics of the boys and me.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Joining in the insanity...