01 February 2021

Getting into February

I'm one month in to my BuJo.  While I used it for note jotting, making some master lists, things like that.  But when it came to keeping track of the things that I wanted to keep track of... not so much.  I did do my look back at January, so that was something.  I did find that I wasn't watching as many things but I did read a fair amount.  I didn't keep up with my step numbers - in part because my Garmin died partway through the month and I was waiting for my new one to arrive.  I should have started keeping track from that point forward, but I didn't and today is a new day and as good a place to start as any.  I also didn't keep track of my weight like I'd wanted, or how many times I missed my meds. Still, it gives me a place to start for February.


My January in Review pages


I've got a decent start for February already.  I spent some time last night making up all the pages I wanted to keep for habit tracking and the like.  I got a bunch of new stencils that helped with some of the designs I wanted to do.  I've marked today with what I've done so far, which is a step in the right direction.  I'm hoping to get myself back on track with a lot of things, including moving forward with my 101 in 1001.  I'll admit that I haven't really looked at it the way I should.  I still need to work out a schedule for myself to figure out what and how I want to focus things.



February in Review
Habits and Notes
At a Glance



So this is what I'm ready for in February.  Between my BuJo and my Clever Fox Planner, I hope I'll be able to stay on track a little more for the next month and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Joining in the insanity...