23 June 2021

Working Wednesday - The Latest in my BuJo


 I love my Bullet Journal.  I'm always trying to think of new ideas of things to put in it, always searching the web for new ideas.  So here's a look at a few of the latest pages that I created.  Please feel free to ask any questions about them that might catch your fancy.


One of the things I decided I needed to write out were the plans I had for different days of blogging.  If I have a plan for a different thing to write Monday through Friday, I'm hoping it will make it easier to actually keep up with a schedule.  It will also be a good thing to look back at in the future, especially if I make changes to the blog over the years.

Along with coming up with my blog writing themes, I also wanted to try to get focused with other parts of my life.  I also have a plans for cleaning a different room each day, rather than trying to focus on one room a week, or just catching wherever I could.  And since I'm trying to exercise every day - even if it's only 15 minutes of yoga - I'm trying to write those down as well.  It also gave me a bit of a chance to use some of the stickers that I'd purchased to help keep me motivated.



One of the big suggestions that I've seen are bucket list type things relating to an upcoming age.  Since I have about 2 1/2 years until I turn 50, I'm going to come up with 50 things to do before I turn 50.  I haven't come up with all 50 things yet - you'll see a lot of blanks on the page.  But even if I add just a little each week, I should have my list together and be able to work through my list.




I have a tendency to forget things that I'm looking forward to coming out.  I miss when books are being released, when movies are coming out, when TV shows are going to start back up.  So I thought that making a spread for the rest of the year will give me a place to mark them down and to check out as each month is coming up.  At the moment, I've got mostly books and movies.  I've gotten away from a lot of TV watching (I've become a big binger), but I am anxiously awaiting Leverage: Redemption next month.  Leverage is one of my favorite shows so I can't wait to see what happens here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Joining in the insanity...