So now, without further ado, the things that I'm thankful for this week.
- Having family members willing to go the extra little bit to help me find the things that I need to get Teddy ready for school (namely, pants).
- Teddy being incredibly helpful and kind today. Some days are better than others, but today was fantastic.
- Having a newly cleaned living room so I can get back to exercising (since 100+ degree weather is NOT the kind of weather I should be out in).
- Having a few more days to spend with Teddy, having fun, before he starts kindergarten.
- Having finally gotten through the piles upon piles of laundry that have been sitting in my house.
- The fact that I've been hitting some of my goals.
- The blue cheese stuffed burgers that I'm having for dinner tonight. Been craving those for awhile.