04 August 2011

Thankful Thursday

Uh... last week's Thoughtful Thursday was me being a little... out of it.  I'd forgotten that Thursdays are for being Thankful here on Sanity's Overrated, not Thoughtful.  Oh well, it was still an interesting post.

So now, without further ado, the things that I'm thankful for this week.

  • Having family members willing to go the extra little bit to help me find the things that I need to get Teddy ready for school (namely, pants).
  • Teddy being incredibly helpful and kind today.  Some days are better than others, but today was fantastic.
  • Having a newly cleaned living room so I can get back to exercising (since 100+ degree weather is NOT the kind of weather I should be out in).
  • Having a few more days to spend with Teddy, having fun, before he starts kindergarten.
  • Having finally gotten through the piles upon piles of laundry that have been sitting in my house.
  • The fact that I've been hitting some of my goals.
  • The blue cheese stuffed burgers that I'm having for dinner tonight.  Been craving those for awhile.