24 June 2021

Thankful Thursday - EventBright


 I will admit that I'm more than a bit tired right now, so writing my Thankful Thursday is a bit more difficult than I'd hoped it would be.  Because, of course I don't have any idea what I could write a lot of Thankfulness about.  But then I set upon EventBright and how much I've been getting out of them lately, and how I wish I'd found them even earlier.


For those who aren't familiar with it, EventBright is a events website.  Local events, online events, whatever you may want to get a bunch of people together for.  There are a lot of free online events that are offered through them, everything from webinars on tech topics to meditation to book clubs and everything in between.  I go through, looking for things that catch my attention every day or so, because I never know what might catch my attention.


Mainly, I'm using EventBright for two things - writing prompts and book clubs.  Both are things that I love to do and want to focus on more, so this gives me a chance.  Each time I start a new group - be it book club or writing event - I'm always nervous about talking too much.  It's what I do when I get nervous.  But so far, everyone I've dealt with has been incredibly kind and welcoming.  I'm so thankful that I have a chance to meet people and talk about things that I enjoy.


The journal I use for my writing - because it fits!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Joining in the insanity...